mastermind finally got a release date….december 17th
hey future….way to fuck up that drake tour money by running your mouth about his album….dumbass
after selling the physical copies of this project for $100 each (and selling 100 of them????? we dont believe you) he releases his crenshaw mixtape for free…..a shit ton of features and hosted (lightly, thank goodness) by DJ Drama, this project is pretty damn good….hope this takes nipsey’s career, which is currently in neutral to the next level
1. Crenshaw BLVD
2. U See Us (Prod by Mike Free)
3. Checc Me Out ft. Cobby Supreme, Dom Kennedy (Prod by The Futuristics)
4. The Weather ft. Rick Ross, Cuzzy Capone (Prod by Cozmo)
5. All Get Right ft. J Stone (Prod by Bigg Bizz, Sarah J)
6. More or Less (Prod by X, Saraj J)
7. 4 In The Mornin (Prod by G.Ry, B Carr of Surf Club)
8. Dont Take Days Off ft. Dubb, Tai Phillips (Prod by Remixx)
9. H-Town ft. Cobby Supreme, Dom Kennedy, Teeflu, Skeme (Prod by The Futuristics)
10. Drop Coupes (Prod by Bruce S)
11. Face The World (Prod by 9th Wonder)
12. Blessings (Prod by 1500 or Nothin, The Futuristics)
13. Summertime In That Cutlass (Prod by The Futuristics)
14. Change Nothing (Prod by 1500 or Nothin)
15. If U Were Mine ft. Sade, James Fauntleroy (Prod by Jiggy Hendrix)
16. Come Over ft. James Fauntleroy (Prod by 1500 or Nothin)
17. Hate It of Love It ft. Teeflii (Prod by Teeflii)
18. 1 of 1 ft. BH (Prod by Ralo)
19. Go Long ft. ZRo, Slim Thug (Prod by Ralo)
20. No Regrets ft. Zeke (Prod by The Colleagues, Sarah J)
21. Crenshaw and Slauson (True Story)
let me make this clear….this is still one of the dumbest songs of all time….
but that hook is catchy as fuck.
and this old school video is ill
so ill let it slide
shouts to bsb
ok im back……sort of…..i murdered my macbook a coupel weeks ago….which is why theres been a drop off in post….my bad….no excuses, but still my bad….imma try to catch up on some stuff i missed as well as keep shit current for yall
heres a jake one produced track of the upcoming self made 3 mmg album…..featuring lupe, who is retired???????
this is an underrated ass record man….off mastermind coming soon
off of chinx drugz latest project cocaine riot 3
love this one…..
another track off that funk flex project
the same producers that did “u.o.e.n.o” …yea that same track that rozay sort of mentioned date rape….
DJ Khaled Feat. Drake X Rick Ross X Lil’ Wayne – No New Friends (Prod. Boi-1da & Noah “40” Shebib) [Video]
dead@ NO………NEW……..FRIENDS…..please dont let this be the new “YOLO”
CAN’T NO BLOODCLOT NO ONE!!!!!!
i just cant…..
isnt vado a new friend though?????
i talked about hit boy’s upcoming compilation project…..what i didnt mention is that he’s partnering with …..myspace (shouts to ells for calling this)
humz, this better not suck lol
01. Them Ni**as (Feat. Audio Push & Hit-Boy)
02. You Wouldn’t Believe It (Feat. Audio Push, Hit-Boy & K. Roosevelt)
03. What A Feeling (Feat. Hit-Boy, Audio Push & Kent M$NEY)
04. Enormous (Feat. Hit-Boy, Travi$ Scott, Kent M$NEY & Cocaine 80s)
05. Caution (Feat. Hit-Boy & Audio Push)
06. No Chaser (Feat. K. Roosevelt & Audio Push)
07. T.U. (Feat. Audio Push, Problem & Juicy J)
08. Cypher (Feat. Hit-Boy, Kent M$NEY, Audio Push, B Mac The Queen, ScHoolboy Q, Casey Veggies, Xzibit, Rick Ross, Method Man, Redman & Raekwon)
09. Do Me Now (Feat. K. Roosevelt & Hit-Boy)
10. Fan (Remix) (Feat. 2. Chainz)
11. Make Something (Feat. K. Roosevelt, Kent M$NEY, Hit-Boy & Common)
12. Shoe Box Money (Feat. Hit-Boy, Audio Push & Kent M$NEY)
13. Tonight (Feat. K. Roosevelt)
14. Only Right (Feat. Audio Push & K. Roosevelt)
15. ALL I’VE EVER DREAMED OF (Feat. Hit-Boy, Audio Push, Robin Thicke & K. Roosevelt)
did anyone else know that this is a swizz beatz productions? probably why its so mediocre…..#pewnpewnpewn
i cant ever count on ever seeing my raiders playing on super bowl sunday, but i can count on spitta dropping a mix tape, and this time around, its a damn good one.
features and production from a whole bunch of niggas, just check the tags…
new jet city
feb 3rd, right after that big football game……
spitta X khalifa X rozay X luger??????
new jet city feb, 3rd
first street single from rozay off his upcoming album mastermind
yup…….brought to us by the STILL untouchable maybach empire
pusha ton drops his highly anticipated mix tape, before his g.o.o.d music debut, my name is my name…..features from rozay, wale, montana and more….
the rapper with 9 career lives (seriously, he’s like that rich kid, that screws up all the time, but gets mad chances and opportunities because his daddy got loot and connections) raps about a car he cant afford…….
gatsby, get your boy
the jury’s still out on rozays newest mmg signee
a few days late my bad toth.0 was in boston watching the bobcats…..WITH THE BOBCATS
pretty morbid shit…off that django soundtrack
brought to you by the untouchable maybach empire
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm MAYBACH MUSIC