off statik’s upcoming album extended play
i talked about hit boy’s upcoming compilation project…..what i didnt mention is that he’s partnering with …..myspace (shouts to ells for calling this)
humz, this better not suck lol
01. Them Ni**as (Feat. Audio Push & Hit-Boy)
02. You Wouldn’t Believe It (Feat. Audio Push, Hit-Boy & K. Roosevelt)
03. What A Feeling (Feat. Hit-Boy, Audio Push & Kent M$NEY)
04. Enormous (Feat. Hit-Boy, Travi$ Scott, Kent M$NEY & Cocaine 80s)
05. Caution (Feat. Hit-Boy & Audio Push)
06. No Chaser (Feat. K. Roosevelt & Audio Push)
07. T.U. (Feat. Audio Push, Problem & Juicy J)
08. Cypher (Feat. Hit-Boy, Kent M$NEY, Audio Push, B Mac The Queen, ScHoolboy Q, Casey Veggies, Xzibit, Rick Ross, Method Man, Redman & Raekwon)
09. Do Me Now (Feat. K. Roosevelt & Hit-Boy)
10. Fan (Remix) (Feat. 2. Chainz)
11. Make Something (Feat. K. Roosevelt, Kent M$NEY, Hit-Boy & Common)
12. Shoe Box Money (Feat. Hit-Boy, Audio Push & Kent M$NEY)
13. Tonight (Feat. K. Roosevelt)
14. Only Right (Feat. Audio Push & K. Roosevelt)
15. ALL I’VE EVER DREAMED OF (Feat. Hit-Boy, Audio Push, Robin Thicke & K. Roosevelt)
ladies and gentleman behold, the hip-hop career resurrection kit….
step 1. change your name
step 2. feature the hottest buzzing names in hip hop at the time
step 3. make sure the beat follows the trend of hits that have been coming out in the past year (hi hats are a must, piano’s are optional)
step 4. the video must have a gratuitous amount of cameos
Quentin Tarantino presents The Man With the Iron Fists, an action-adventure inspired by kung-fu classics as interpreted by his longtime collaborators RZA and Eli Roth. Making his debut as a big-screen director, co-writer and leading man, RZA alongside an exciting international cast led by Russell Crowe and Lucy Liu tells the epic story of warriors, assassins and a lone outsider hero who all descend on one fabled village in China for a winner- takes-all battle for a fortune in gold.
Blending astonishing martial-arts sequences from some of the masters of this world with the signature vision he brings as the leader of the Wu-Tang Clan and as one of hip-hop’s most dominant figures of the past two decades, RZA embarks upon his most ambitious, stylized and thrilling project to date. Joining Crowe, RZA and Liu in the cast are Rick Yune, Jamie Chung, Cung Le, Dave Bautista, Byron Mann, Daniel Wu and Pam Grier.
The Soundtrack features original songs created for the film by artists including The Black Keys, Kanye West, the Wu-Tang Clan, Ghostface Killah, Wiz Khalifa, Talib Kweli, Pusha T, Raekwon, Method Man and RZA who collaborates with Flatbush Zombies as well as The Black Keys.
stream after the bungee
features from a whole rack of people…..bawse gellar says hes 8 tracks in and it slaps….thats a good enough cosign for me…..
Serious – Off AZ’s A.W.O.L album
those that know me, know im not the biggest nas fan (for various reasons musically and otherwise), but ive always been a fan of the work he did with AZ. whatever theyre working on im sure itll be good as shit….what kills me is that, when they were the most popular, people wanted a collab album, but with nas being the fucking prick that he is, the shit didnt it happen….if they came together with a full length project now, would it be ill? of course… but its taken so long, that the masses are kind of over the whole shit at this point(i.e. detox or OBFCL2)…
here’s a list of my top five favorite collab albums:
5. Curren$y X Wiz Khalifa – How Fly (yea its a mixtape so what)
4. Raekwon Feat. Ghostface Killah – Only Built For Cuban Linx (yea they say it was a solo album, but ghostface was featured on damn near every track)
3. Method Man X Redman – Blackout!
2. Jay-Z X R. Kelly – Best of Both Worlds (this actually could have been so much better)
1. Jay-Z X Kanye West – Watch the Throne
over the past few weeks some guys well past thier prime (popularity wise and sometimes talent wise as well) released some decent shit….but no one gave two fucks cuz they’re no longer relevant….so the next few post are gonna be dedicated to these niggas….enjoy
first up, raekwon & nas collab on a track that if it was up to the chef would be called “incarcerated scarfaces 2” ….. a hook that boast about being thousandaires and the darkness of their skin, champagne, underage bitches, white bitches, drugs, sunglasses and performance shots from a concert with only white people, it doesnt get much more hip hop than that
like the track? hit 1996 to download…