the latest offering from the SaveMoney crew is vic mensa’s innanet….with features from ab-soul, rockie fresh, bj the chicago kid and fellow savemoney members joey purp and chance the rapper….production from hit-boy, boi-1da, christian rich and more….this is a very solid project
i need to hear more from this guy……
let me make this clear….this is still one of the dumbest songs of all time….
but that hook is catchy as fuck.
and this old school video is ill
so ill let it slide
shouts to bsb
DJ Khaled Feat. Drake X Rick Ross X Lil’ Wayne – No New Friends (Prod. Boi-1da & Noah “40” Shebib) [Video]
dead@ NO………NEW……..FRIENDS…..please dont let this be the new “YOLO”
CAN’T NO BLOODCLOT NO ONE!!!!!!
i just cant…..
isnt vado a new friend though?????
song > video
shit…..that ca$h money sweatshirt > video lol
shit still knocks though
rudy gay cameo…..he was sick in college
im thinking this is the first street single to scHoolboy’s major label debut oxymoron….boi-1da on the boards…..im fucking with it…..
The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me
So they never take shots, I got everybody on safety
I could load every gun with bullets that fire backwards
You probably wouldn’t lose a single rapper
Niggas make threats, can’t hear ’em over the laughter
Yeah, that’s cause I’m headed to the bank, nigga
9AM in Dallas or 5AM in Toronto?
ok ok ok ok…..ill download this one….im sold
nipsey took an L on this one, not saying his verse was wack or anything, but glover kinda went in……gambino can spit, theres no fucking denying that lol….more beats like this, and the shit he did with scHoolboy, is def the look for him……
bungeee to you know
this shit dropped late friday….if you haven’t picked it up here you go….features from French Montana, Diddy, 2 Chainz, Drake, Meek Mill, Wale, Styles P and more…..production from the usual suspects (mike will, lex luger beat billionaire, inkredibles etc…)
hit the bungee for the track list and download
1. Over My Dead Body
2. Shot For Me
4. Crew Love ft. The Weeknd
5. Take Care ft. Rihanna
6. Marvins Room
7. Under Ground Kings
8. We’ll Be fine
9. Make Me Proud ft. Nicki Minaj
10. Lord Knows ft. Rick Ross
12. Doing It Wrong
13. The Real Her ft. Andre 3000 & Lil Wayne
14. Look What You’ve Done
15. HYFR ft. Lil Wayne
17. The Ride
18. Hate Sleeping Alone
19. Untitled ft. Lil Wayne
thoughts? gripes? i know its just a tracklist, and i actually hate when people say “classic” or “flop” based off a single and a tracklist, but fuck it, what do the hundreds and HUNDREDS of yall think about this? oh yea, this is missing a couple features, the obvious one being bun b on “under ground kings” and kendricks got a verse floating around on the album as well….
on a completely unrelated note, its EARLY SON *freewayvoice but imma try and make up for my absence yesterday….got a lot of shit to post….so be on the look out for the rest of the day
shouts to drewpee for filling in quite nicely….i might have to promote you to intern status….
whats this? a post the cleveland show track from chip that doesnt suck (there aren’t many) and a song with wale where he doesnt get bodied? (there aren’t many of those either)….drewpee’s favorite producer on the board
shouts to dj humz for the exclusive
bungee to download…
first single off of drake’s soph. album take care not really a boi-1da fan….but he makes hits, so i aint mad at it…..kinda sounds like “Over Part 2”
bungee to download….
1 – Intro Kevin Randolph & Key Wane
2 – I Do It No I.D. & The Legendary Traxster
3 – My Last (Feat. Chris Brown) No I.D.
4 – Don’t Tell Me You Love Me No I.D.
5 – Wait For Me (Feat. Lupe Fiasco) No I.D. & Exile
6 – Marvin & Chardonnay (Feat. Kanye West & Roscoe Dash) Pop Wansel & Mike Dean
7 – Dance [A$$] Da Internz
8 – Get It (Feat. Pharrell) The Neptunes
9 – Memories [Part II] (Feat. John Legend) No I.D.
10 – High (Feat. Wiz Khalifa & Chiddy Bang) Xaphoon Jones
11 – Live This Life (Feat. The Dream) No I.D.
12 – So Much More No I.D.
13 – What Goes Around [Bonus Track] No I.D.
14 – Celebrity (Feat. Dwele) [Bonus Track] No I.D. & Filthy Rockwell
15 – My House [Bonus Track] Boi-1da
16 – 100 Keys (Feat. Rick Ross & Pusha-T) [Bonus Track] WrighTrax
more drizzy…rnb shit, but he spits a little bit too…..another winner in my book….
– dude on (free)onsmash had a thoery that all these unreleased tracks are from the rnb mixtape it’s never enough that he stopped working on to focus more on his sophomore album…..
– im sure everyone recognizes that drake uses the hook from “im on one” (which sounded more like a drake song then a khaled song) at the beginning…. just throwing this out there, but im thinking “im on one” and “trust issues” were slated to be on it’s never enough back to back with 40 doing that ill transition he does ala’ “ignant shit” to “a night off” (so far gone)…if this is the case, can we just get one long track (pasue) ?
– is it crazy that a nigga that cant sing, makes better rnb tracks than 99% of the industry? (yes drewpee, its still dead)
– jv aka frank grimes made a very valid point…..40 is terribly underrated, everything the guy touches is so damn good (i still give some credit to drake though, the guy’s an incredible song writer)….40 should def be getting all the love while boi-1da (whose very inconsistent) should be getting overlooked, not the other way around…
boosh to download…..
Boi-1da on the boards providing another mediocre beat. Smoke spits about his affinity for rugby polo.