the fact that she loves that vo cancels out the fact that she probably doesnt shower or shave….
HIPSTER ALERT!!!! i love when hipster bitches cover hip hop songs….imma post another after this….
With a record catalog long enough to fill an encyclopedia, Mannie Fresh has basically been the sound of New Orleans hip hop for the past 25 years: producing hits for Nola staples like Lil Wayne, Juvenile, BG, Big Tymers, and bounce queen Cheeky Blakk among others. In addition, his marching drum snare rolls and 808-heavy production trademarks have been picked up on and incorporated in the dirty south canon at large. In this lecture, hosted by Cocaineblunts’ Andrew Noz, he touches on everything from his humble beginnings with local MC, Gregory D, to the Cash Money heydays, and his more recent approach to DJing and production.
one of the greatest hip hop producers EVAR …its 2 hours long, but being the old school cash money fan boy i am, this was worth every minute…
shouts to ryan payne…
first things first, congrats on juicy j signing to wiz’s taylorgang imprint….i actually like this move for both niggas, you know juicy aint on that bubble gum shit, so he’s def gonna keep wiz on that mixtape shit and for juicy it aligns him with one of the most popular niggas in hip hop right now….here’s the official audio announcement from mr. trippy himself below..
here’s the second edition of stoner’s night with a verse from wiz
bungee to download….Blue Dream and Lean coming soon
a gatsby favorite gets a video…the gear in this video is ill…of premier politics
lol so many things wrong with thsi video…
-cam getting his own photoshoot on with his iphone (kinda creepy)
– vado trying to swipe cam’s hoe
– and that chick saying she wouldnt let cam bust in her face?
drewpee is one of the guys that went up to budden and said that mood muzik 3 saved his life…lol
#HnC dropping sometime this month….Q!
live.love.asap out now….we need a video for that “kissing pink” with asap ferg though…..
this never gets old….detox coming never…them singaporeans was kinda turned up for the shit too
i know im late on this shit, but its hilarious non the less…they def jacked the supa hot fire video a little though
“chest work….bench press….CHICKEN NUGGETS!”
off that dreamchasers mixtape…..niggas need to put some wife beaters on or something lol
untouchable maybach empire
If bruno mars died today….I’d golf clap
Remember when you used to watch the lions every thanksgiving and they’d fucking suck but you’d watch anyway just for that chance to see Barry break some ridiculous run?
Yea nigga happy thanksgiving
first off congrats to the homie drake for not only dropping the album of the year (yes better than wtt) but also having the second highest first week sales in 2011 (wayne was number 1..i know, im not even gonna get into that, so lets just move on)….
but i also had to poke a little fun at j cole….soooooo when cole’s album was number one, you saw the half assed congratulations he got from his boss (HERE)…. but when drizzy’s album drops, hov was so impressed that he felt the need to write drake a little congrats message…lol….
its a running joke on the nets, but seriously google image j cole and jay-z and see how many pictures together these two niggas have (NOT INCLUDING PERFORMANCE PHOTOS) lol….yea, i bet you cant find more than five….
alright, joey said that he’s coming out with an rnb album and honestly? why not ? singers are rapping (not that well) and rappers are singing (making better music than actual rnb artist)…but that’s not why i posted this…not only did they steal the passwords / the commish rnb group name but that pool party lis almost a carbon copy to the family cutz joints we usually be throwing (cept that ratio favors the niggas a tad bit more lol)
this songs alright i guess…if you wanna download…look somewhere else
i have no idea how i missed this video, but yea if you aint seen it, here you go….shouts to toth.0
blue dream and lean coming soon
Vodpod videos no longer available.
im fucking with this….if you havent copped gibbs cold day in hell mixtape…download HERE….its worth it
i stopped over at truehoop blog this morning and was pleasantly surprised with the amount of quality material…. check it out..will there be an nba season? probably not….
- S.I.com’s Zach Lowe asks Mario Chalmers what happened to LeBron James in the Finals, and the Miami point guard responds: “I’d rather not talk about that.”
- A fascinating analysis of how people are taking the lockout on Twitter. Fizziolo.gy finds that with the passage of time, fans’ sympathy for owners has waned to the point that now Tweeters feel for owners and players equally.
- Baseball approves a controversial new owner with ties to Mark Cuban.
- Kevin Durant’s sporting summer, in doll cutout form.
- Jeff Van Gundy says he’ll miss “the real disagreements” he had with Mark Jackson.
- Goran Dragic tweets about his new jersey. For a second I thought he was writing a travel guide to my home state, but alas it’s a picture of him with his new Caja Laboral duds.
- The Sixers are saying goodbye to their mascot hip hop. More than a month ago I had a long conversation with the Sixers’ PR guy where I explained my long-held belief that that bunny — despite the opaque costume — was the blackest mascot in the NBA. That so many fans felt so strongly about him always felt a little creepy to me. Do with this information what you will. I don’t really want to explain it much more than that — talking about the race of a bunny costume just gets too weird too fast. In any case, my condolences to the dude who lost his job, who always seemed like a perfectly good mascot to me. Here the team’s CEO explains the decision.
- The Chris Sheridan school of negotiation fast-tracking.
- TrueHoop reader Oktay, in Turkey, reacting to Deron Williams’ 50-points on 17-23 shootinge-mails: “To me this guy is the ultimate professional. As a big time NBA All Star, he came to Turkey and signed with the modest Besiktas, which isn’t even one of Turkey’s elite teams. With Besiktas he regularly plays in front of small crowds of about 5-7000. And yet he gives his all to help his team win. He doesn’t care this isn’t the NBA. Basketball fans in Turkey have found a new respect for this guy we already knew is hell of a player. But now we also get to know his character as a professional.”
- Video and thoughts about J.R. Smith’s Chinese injury.
- Brent Barry does not disappoint.
- Ben Gordon could quickly find himself at odds with the entire state of Georgia.
- HoopSpeak interviews one of those dudes who puts all those NBA highlight reels on YouTube. You have no idea how much work went into that great Magic Johnson highlight reel.
he’s rapping now? whatever….videos ill…
he’s calling it a movie….i refuse to do that..tm103 sometime really soon…
off that self made vol.2 coming soon. also you get a preview of meek and rozay’s joint “work”
Drewp’s bored…..Apparently, if the Redskins being 3-7 wasn’t bad enough for you skins fans (Ali Gold, Humz, Ells, etc.), ESPN has done all of you a favor. They’ve eliminated the Giants and Cowboys from the NFL, and you now have THREE 3-7 squads!
Something to help out with the Monday Blues.