i posted this snippet a while back. and been waiting for the full version ever since…then the release date for the project came and went…looks like Y.O. and Thurz are putting their upcoming project on hold for some solo shit….TDE in house producer Soundwave on the boards…..
bungee to download…
2. Still featuring Trademark and Young Roddy
3. She Don’t Want A Man
4. One Life
5. You See It
6. Televised featuring Fiend (International Jones)
7. This Is The Life
8. On G’s featuring Young Roddy and Trademark
9. Money Machine
10. What’s What
itunes has two bonus tracks….support….
1 – Intro Kevin Randolph & Key Wane
2 – I Do It No I.D. & The Legendary Traxster
3 – My Last (Feat. Chris Brown) No I.D.
4 – Don’t Tell Me You Love Me No I.D.
5 – Wait For Me (Feat. Lupe Fiasco) No I.D. & Exile
6 – Marvin & Chardonnay (Feat. Kanye West & Roscoe Dash) Pop Wansel & Mike Dean
7 – Dance [A$$] Da Internz
8 – Get It (Feat. Pharrell) The Neptunes
9 – Memories [Part II] (Feat. John Legend) No I.D.
10 – High (Feat. Wiz Khalifa & Chiddy Bang) Xaphoon Jones
11 – Live This Life (Feat. The Dream) No I.D.
12 – So Much More No I.D.
13 – What Goes Around [Bonus Track] No I.D.
14 – Celebrity (Feat. Dwele) [Bonus Track] No I.D. & Filthy Rockwell
15 – My House [Bonus Track] Boi-1da
16 – 100 Keys (Feat. Rick Ross & Pusha-T) [Bonus Track] WrighTrax
1. Dom’s Prayer (prod K Roosevelt)
2. Grind’n (prod Cardo)
3. When I come Around (prod Unknown)
4. Come Over (prod The Futuristiks)
5. She Ain’t In Love (prod The Futuristiks)
6. Money Don’t Stop (prod Chromatix)
7. O.P.M. (prod Drewbyrd & Polyester)
8. Platinum Chanel (prod Nick Cage)
9. I Love Dom (prod Cardo)
10. The Ways (prod THC)
11. Mr Champagne Intermission feat Polyester (prod Swiff D)
12. Ice Cream Truck (prod K Roosevelt)
13. New Jeeps feat Asher Roth & Mikey Rocks (prod Chuck Inglish)
14. 2MPH feat Big K.R.I.T (prod The Futuristiks)
15. Beats, Hoes and Rhymes feat Casey Veggies & Schoolboy Q (prod Champagne Click)
16. Dream to Me (prod Scoop Deville)
17. Graduate (prod HellagooD)
as the song begins to hit the radio, drake drops a video…well done…you watching cole? this is how you create a buzz… no word on whether or not this will be on take care
shouts to drewpee for the exclusive………………………………
some niggas from the nmc give their two cents on what the fuck is going on with cole’s (non) career a day after he dropped “work out” which had the nets going nuts…..and not in a good way (drewpee finally admitted that this shit is pretty fucking forgettable)
i agree with alot of this shit (which rarely happens)… but they missed something…
JIGGA….this guy is the head of rocnation right? why is it that there is never any artist development under jay? (outside kanye, who if it wasnt for dame dash would have signed elsewhere as a rapper) i cringed when jay elec and cole signed with rocnation, and for good reason, neither of these artist look like they have any idea of whats going on or what needs to happen, which is ok, but theres no signs of anyone stepping in to give them some sort of direction…
big sean returns to detroit for a huge homecoming….”So Much More” , which happens to be my favorite joint on his album, serves as the soundtrack….
the JETS rep. shoots a video for his solo joint “blow”….. shot in miami (lucky fucks)
you right drewpee this shit is funny as shit….
big sean fills in for black thought on late night with jimmy fallon and tells the infamous story of how he got signed to G.O.O.D Music…..
finally famous drops the 28th
imma be real, the jury is still out on gibbs….why?
– his music has been pretty mediocre in my book…
-he seems to always be running his mouth about other rappers (Rick Ross and whoever else he thinks isnt “real”) ….
– he signed to jeezy, an artist who cant even get his label to release his damn album (what do you think is gonn happen to your projects…fucking idiot)
but his verse on spitta “scottie pippen” off of covert coup was very fucking good, so im deciding to give him another shot (pause)…this is the first single off of freddie and statik’s joint project lord giveth, lord taketh away (gibbs in the booth, statik on the boards)….these guys actually recorded this shit in all one marathon studio session and will be releasing it via itunes later tonight…..west coast legend and dpg representative daz dillinger hops on this one
so far, so far good freddi keep this shit up….
bungee to download….
i was hoping this bitch was gonna be older….but shes bad as hell so im not gonna complain much….weekend at burnies june 28th
what the fuck? how is this possible?
so let me get this straight…
– drugs? check
-lavish seafood? check
all i know is when i was 16 (2000) and beans dropped his debut album the truth his song “what your life like” genuinely scared the shit out of me when it came to jail….
this track has grown on me since i first heard it a month or so ago……video was shot during the week of SXSW….my favorite bitch under 25 was at the shoot, but no actual camera time….too bad..
boosh to download….
New Jada and Styles. I’m guessing the only reason this shit is good, is because Styles is involed. LoL.
I fuck with this though, Jakes isn’t interested.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
mtv films casey veggies graduating from highschool (honor roll student as well)….
to celebrate he dropped a quick verse over chuck inglish production….
bungee to download…
aint that the truth?
gatsby’s favorite xxl freshman alumi (lol) is terrible…..tyga is mediocre….nipsey is ill….this song should be his….
bungee to cop the mp3….
RARELY do i ever complain about some new lamar, especially over some J.U.S.T.I.C.E League production, but this one is def bitter sweet…..this beat was originally on Rick Ross’ Timeless Audemars Piguet Collection (Sounds Expensive) Mixtape (“Rich Boy Exclusive” aka “King Tut”)…..i heard it for the the first time riding through georgetown and even though its only a minute long, we may have listened to the shit 15 minutes straight….i was certain it would end up on Deeper Than Rap but when that didnt happen i hoped itd leak to some mixtape, but not even that happend…..this shit is cool, but it aint nearly as good as ross’ version….
shouts to gatsby, ells, modern and that jew bitch who was as bad as her nose was big…..
king tut to download…
more drizzy…rnb shit, but he spits a little bit too…..another winner in my book….
– dude on (free)onsmash had a thoery that all these unreleased tracks are from the rnb mixtape it’s never enough that he stopped working on to focus more on his sophomore album…..
– im sure everyone recognizes that drake uses the hook from “im on one” (which sounded more like a drake song then a khaled song) at the beginning…. just throwing this out there, but im thinking “im on one” and “trust issues” were slated to be on it’s never enough back to back with 40 doing that ill transition he does ala’ “ignant shit” to “a night off” (so far gone)…if this is the case, can we just get one long track (pasue) ?
– is it crazy that a nigga that cant sing, makes better rnb tracks than 99% of the industry? (yes drewpee, its still dead)
– jv aka frank grimes made a very valid point…..40 is terribly underrated, everything the guy touches is so damn good (i still give some credit to drake though, the guy’s an incredible song writer)….40 should def be getting all the love while boi-1da (whose very inconsistent) should be getting overlooked, not the other way around…
boosh to download…..
no ones fucking with lamar….no one….adlibs by rza and ab-soul…..top dawg ent.’s in house producer tae beast on the boards….
excuse me while i rant:
it really does baffle me on what the fuck people are listening to these days…..how the fuck is odd future considered the next up and coming group while top dawg ent. is not….ab-soul, schoolboy q, jay rock and kendrick >>>>any crew out there…..i didnt even mention the in house production team they have (Tae Beast, Soundwave etc….) ….these guys should be blowing up…the quality shit they put out on a consisten basis, along with kendricks star power should catapult these niggas way past anyone right now….
ok i feel better now…
im going into hibernation with this one…no more shits gonna be posted on thecensus till the shit drops, so if you fuckers cant wait go somewhere else for it…..
boosh to download….
one of the better tracks of juicy j and lex luger’s mixtape rubba band business 2 gets visuals….featuring casey veggies, who just graduated highschool (yes…..HIGHSCHOOL) yesterday….congrats lil nigga
another leak from spitta’s warner debut weekend at burnies and this one goes….monsta beatz on the boards…..
bungee to download…
we conclude this rnb takeover with some terrius…def looking forward to his upcoming album love iv ….
hit the ACHAWKALATE SAAAUUHHWWWZE (lol shouts to jv aka frank grimes for this one) to download…..